Apple & Pears Limited was incorporated in the year 2012 as an Agro Allied & Food Industry to produce soya meal, concentrate and finished feed for the poultry industry, and refined edible oil, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad cream, vinegar and custard powder for the Nigerian market.
The company has invested millions of dollars in land, building, construction of infrastructural facilities and machinery, with one goal in mind and that is to have an integrated facility encompassing the complete value chain of the soya bean business, from sourcing, processing, extraction, refining, packaging and distribution of a wide range of premium products.
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Sales representatives present and sell products or services to organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- They contact potential buyers, present products, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 gross monthly.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.