Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
Job Position: After Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Conducts system check, maintenance, and troubleshooting on the installed photovoltaic (PV) system.
- Terminates electrical wiring, and troubleshoots wiring connections and internet connections on the inverters.
- Checks layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures,
- Checks sketches or follows blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building safety codes.
- Checks as-built, general arrangement drawings, equipment and cable route layouts, cable tray installation layout, and others
- Install solar panels and resolve inverter issues.
- Graduate of any course related to Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 2 years practical experience as an aftersales officer in a solar company
- Must live in close proximity to Ojodu (Ikeja, Ogba, Ojoto, Ketu, Agege)
- Has prior work experience in solar PV systems installation
- Willing to do on-site/field works
- Has a driver’s license
- Excellent time management, customer relationship management skills
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
9th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using “After Sales Officer” as the subject of the email.