Salpha Energy Limited is passionate about off-grid energy. Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Lead/Marketing Manager, the sales executive will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- You will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and help achieve expected sales targets.
Sales / Marketing:
- Present, promote and sell Salpha Energy products using persuasive communication to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure the growth of the company’s business through aggressive sales and techniques.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Generating Leads.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Create, plan and schedule presentations of company products to existing and potential customers.
- Ensure customer retention.
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
Market / Product Research:
- Perform cost-benefit, marketing intelligence and competitive and needs analysis of existing and potential customers in-order to meet their needs.
- Recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote new Salpha Energy products.
- Assist Management and the finance department to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations based on research done.
- Liaise with the finance department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Present market update based on existing and potential customers needs and research scale done.
Customer Service / Relations:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure smooth delivery of products to customers within your region of operation and across Nigeria where necessary.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or any Social Science or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years experience in sales and Business Development especially in an FMCG company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good computer knowledge especially Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques.
- Good knowledge of the job location and its environs as well as it business potentials.
- Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C business models.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.