Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people to harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality-conscious products that are built to last for outdoor camping, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Locations: Benue, Kogi and Kwara
- Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Lead/Marketing Manager, the sales executive will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- You will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating, and closing business deals. You will maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and help achieve expected sales targets.
Sales / Marketing:
- Present, promote and sell Salpha Energy products using persuasive communication to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure the growth of the company’s business through aggressive sales and techniques.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Generating Leads.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Create, plan and schedule presentations of company products to existing and potential customers.
- Ensure customer retention.
- Keep a record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
Market / Product Research:
- Perform cost-benefit, marketing intelligence and competitive and needs analysis of existing and potential customers in order to meet their needs.
- Recommend new opportunities and service improvements.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote new Salpha Energy products.
- Assist Management and the finance department to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations based on research done.
- Liaise with the finance department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Present market updates based on existing and potential customers’ needs and research scale done.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure smooth delivery of products to customers within your region of operation and across Nigeria where necessary.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or any Social Sciences related fields.
- 3-5 years experience in sales and Business Development especially in FMCG companies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good computer knowledge especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques.
- Good knowledge of the job location and its environs as well as its business potential.
- Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C business models.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV or Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.