TruQ (Techstars’22) is a logistic tech company solving the inefficiencies and frustrations of third-party logistics in Africa. truQ connects businesses with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time and also provides these businesses with tech solutions to all of their complementary logistics problems. The goal is to become Africa’s most preferred third-party logistics solution provider.
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking to hire a Sales officer to help us drive truQ’s B2B acquisition efforts. We require a strong ability to sell, experience selling tech products, commercial acumen, and the ability to analyse and grind out results.
- Previous experience in FMCG, logistics or general supply chain is a plus but not mandatory.
- Identifying and gathering potential clients across all business verticals (Lead generation).
- Research and identify ideal lead opportunities to explore, guide and engage leads through a very strategic discovery process towards qualifying leads.
- Qualify leads as appropriate with key attention to ensuring only quality leads get into the Business development funnel.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company reaches its target businesses.
- Support the team lead to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy to achieve user growth
- Provide weekly reports on leads acquired and qualified with suggestions on specific value propositions for each lead.
- Minimum of HND educational qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven sales experience.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with a CRM tool is an advantage.
What We Offer
- Health insurance coverage
- Maternity & paternity leave
- 21 working days of paid annual leave
- Flexible work culture, largely remote
- Compensation and commission package
- Exposure at a growing tech company with a clear career path.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a product with a real-life market gap, working with other professionals who are not just fun but would help you step up your game too all under a really exciting work environment where fun is blended with great work and results.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online