Workforce Group – Our client, an investment company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- One of our clients is looking to hire a Sales Officer who is passionate about sales, worked in a financial sector and has experience in initiating and following up on new business opportunities.
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with private and institutional investors
- Deliver against predetermined sales targets.
- Leverage the organization’s existing relationships by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Act as liaison between the Company and Prospective/Existing clients; representing Company to Clients and Clients to Company.
- Work closely with team members to further develop sales opportunities.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence as inputs to product development. Deliver product/ service propositions to prospects
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 2+ years relevant sales experience in same sector or similar
- Passionate about sales
- Knowledge of the industry practices and products
- Communicate fluently and effectively, with a focus on correct grammar and without any particular accent.
- Proven sales experience with verifiable results.
- Good negotiation, customer service skills and consultative sales skills.
- Previous work experience with a Financial Institution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly fixed
- All statutory benefits apply.
25th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Officer, Lagos” as the subject of the mail.