The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
- Job Position: Sales Optimization & Implementation Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Actively manage and monitor the lead generation and client engagement Process
- Actively manage and monitor the issues affecting consummation of converted transactions (e.g. incomplete documentation, upload of wrong information, wrong filing etc.)
- Providing reports on sales and performance as required by the head of strategy and marketing
- Actively manage and monitor the turnaround time of the whole sales process
- Develop and implement sales strategies and participate in sales campaigns to drive sales and generate revenue
- Bridge knowledge gaps concerning company products across all affected departments and ensure the sales team are well informed and equipped to discharge their duties
- Offer assistance and explanation when difficulties arise, ensure complaints are followed up and that solutions are provided to both internal and external customers
- Manage and maintain the credit and treasury administration pipelines on the company’s platforms and ensure data integrity
- Ensure the credit and treasury administration teams deliver excellent client service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Turn-Around-Time problem: Gathering information/data regarding reasons for TAT problems.
- Designing and implementing processes that will enable the different admin officers (Asset Creation & CRM), to work optimally within the sales approval process.
- Designing optimal process flows addressing how the admin officers work and documenting an underperformance issue that may arise.
- Implement new process flows.
- Document and report manpower issues if any.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of Two (2) years of progressive professional experience in a related field.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, execution and communication in past experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience working directly with or supporting Sales, Revenue Management, Marketing or e-commerce
- Experience communicating with a broad group of internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong ability to influence across multiple levels of the organization
- Great presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.