Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands. Our brands are focused on candidates with specialist expertise as well as clients who require that expertise and prefer to deal with specialist HR solution providers.
- Job Position: Sales/Recruitment Consultant
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Sales/Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
- Working as a sales/recruitment consultant, which is like working in sales, where your basic salary could be bolstered by potentially high on-target earnings (OTE) in the form of performance-related bonuses or commission, you’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks, and finally match them to their clients.
- You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements, and career opportunities.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse, and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, and the environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be at work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Graduate caliber – 2:1 Bachelor degree or above in a Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience in sales/telesales
31st January 2021
How of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.