Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Job Position: Area Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you a sales specialist that is sales motivated to deliver?
- Would you like to be a part of our reginal Oilfield and Drill Bits Product Line?
Be part of a successful sales team
- Our Drill Bits Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
- As an area sales representative for Drill Bits, you will generate business opportunities, consult with customers, and collaborate with internal cross functional teams, with the purpose of generating business opportunities for the Drill Bits product line across all the industry.
- You will observe and interpret trends from sales and market intelligence to develop a strategy for new business and expand existing business within the actual market.
As an area sales representative, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for selling drill bits product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects within a geographic area
- Handling products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customizations within guidelines can be done.
- Contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions where there is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handling diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leading a department with large, estimated orders. Handles local focus on medium size territory
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Sales
- Have extensive working experience in Oilfield Services as an Account Sales and/or Engineer with knowledge in Drill Bits.
- Be able to demonstrate oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Have Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online