BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the area of Oshogbo, Osun State and recruiting new customers and enhance customer engagement of existing clients.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery)
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in sales and business development functions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
- Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.