bioMérieux is a family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide. Since 1963, we’ve been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- In this context, our Nigeria subsidiary is looking for a Sales Representative based in Lagos Nigeria who will support the achievement of business goals through achievement of sales/product mix targets of allocated territory/product ranges/services by driving new business revenue with existing as well as potential customers. He/She will Report to the Sales Manager- Nigeria.
What will be your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks and competition’s activities.
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers, respecting the objectives set in the territory. Respect the basics of the bioMérieux Sales Excellence principles.
- Execute the SBO meeting plans of actions as agreed with Sales Management.
- Develop own sales skills & knowledge of the products, services and customers by working closely with Senior Sales Management and more experienced sales representatives.
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders for review by Senior Management prior to negotiation with customers.
- Report on sales, activity and territory performance as required by organization.
- Keep the Sales Force Automation (CRM tool) tool daily and correctly up-to-date (customer address, contacts, opportunities, activities.)
- Ensure sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
- Holder of BSc / BA Degree in Science / Business related filed. Biology, Bacteriology, premedical or medical degree.
- Experience working in laboratory environment or previous life sciences sales
- Professional Sales person with minimum of 3 years sales experience working in laboratory environment and/or previous life science.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to develop a solid knowledge of bioMérieux product ranges and Sales strategy and the understanding of the IVD market and competition environment.
- Sales results orientation and ability to learn and integrate the selling process and implement the sales tools.
- Good computer literacy.
- Very good organization, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Team spirit.
- Solution oriented
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.