Chemironcare Nigeria product Limited, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Nigeria Limited, was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
- Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, Pharmacy stores and other health providers) and convert them to prospective customers
- Develop and execute a sales growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Devise/execute appropriate marketing / promotional efforts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status · Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals or any related field is required for a medical sales representative role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales representative in a pharmaceutical company with a proven track record
- Must Live in Benin,
- Successful Medical Sales Representatives are highly persuasive and possess strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and the latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
22nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.