Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Job Position: Bike Sales Representative
Job Location: Iyana Ipaja / Agege / Ikotun / Igando / Ogba / Idimu – Lagos
- Extensive distribution of products within assigned territory
- Adherence to route plan as agreed with Supervisor.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of stock and sales value with Supervisor
- Market intelligence gathering reporting of competition activity.
- Daily submission of sales value and closing stock to store/warehouse manager of Erisco
- Driving a Bike and selling products to retail customers.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Delivering of purchased orders and informing existing customers of new product
- Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of purchased products.
- Prepare daily report and handling customers inquiries
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Act as an interface between the company and its retail customers within a specified area.
- Candidates should possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) + six months’ work experience in FMCG sector or any retail business
- BSR must possess a minimum of SSCE.
- The rep should have the ability to read and write at least on a basic level.
- Good riding skills with a minimum of six months riding experience.
- Must have Rider’s permit.
- Must have basic traffic rules knowledge.
- The rep will relate directly and frequently with the distributor, store/warehouse manager and other contacts as may be assigned by the distributor.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as the subject of the email e.g “Bike Sales Representative- Lagos (Iyana Ipaja)”.