Harmony Group is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Ogidi / Bridge Head, Anambra
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel / tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with other managers and Head of safes to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media.
- Age: 25 years – 45 years
- Fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage.
- Location: Ogidi building material and Onitsha.
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly
5th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Sales Represantative Onitsha”.