Jubaili Bros, with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- The Ideal candidate will be saddled with the responsibility of conducting sales, by preparing sales offers, organizing sales files, pricing accurately, and effectively communicating with the customers to understand their needs and efficiently coordinating internally, to deliver the right product and satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with the Marketing team on market surveys / research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio.
- Technical / University Degree (Engineering, Business Management, Marketing) or any related field.
- 2 to 4 years progressive experience in a sales and marketing within a power generating and manufacturing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present to group, negotiate and be social media savvy.
- Expertise in CRM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online