Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels, which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Osogbo, Osun
- The Sales Representative (or sales rep) is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end.
- He is the direct point of contact with a customer and is in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met.
- He understands the company’s products and services inside and out and guides customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
- Conduct extensive research on the competitive landscape and the area in which you will be operating in the software development market.
- Articulate the value of the business technology to non-technical audiences.
- Identify new potential partners (technical and commercial).
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Identify relevant third parties that can promote our business/products.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing unit including our marketing database, reviewing contents, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Managing the company’s products: School Management System, Learning Management System, Business Management System and Church Management System; working with our in-house designers and programmers to implement the necessary changes to increase leads and direct sales;
- Working with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure;
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Additional certifications and other professional certificates are required but not compulsory.
- 1+ year of sales experience.
- Evidence of sales of tech products is an added advantage.
- Customer service and people skills.
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills.
- Prospecting skills.
- Territory management aptitude.
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums.
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale.
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude.
8th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.