Pad-Up Creations Limited is looking for sales representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. We are an award winning and world leading producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads. We also produce other reusable sanitary products including baby and adult diapers of all sizes, male and female underwear, panty liner, sanitary wipes, padded pants, incontinence pants and more. Our head office is located in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria.
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Minna, Niger
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Social Media Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online