Skin101 Clinics Limited – The flagship SKIN101 CENTER is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, plastic surgery unit and training centres all under one roof. Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services are world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
Job Position: Customer Experience / Sales Representative
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are seeking to hire a creative and resourceful individual as a Customer Experience/Sales Representative. The role will involve being a devoted brand advocate for SKIN101 Center.
- The jobholder will develop, maintain and build upon foundational relationships with customers to enable quality delivery of services. He/she will guide and generate conversations to facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, mails and messages across different platforms.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Identify prospective customers and generate sales leads.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive conversations.
- Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide accurate, Valid and complete information using the right methods.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
- Follow communication guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Keep record of customers interaction and processes.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Communication or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
- Genuine interest in the beauty industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric and result-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to details.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters, as well as a recent passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.