T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base.
Job Position: Sales and Account Representative (M / F / D)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
We are looking for a Sales and Account Representative (m/f/d) for our growth team that will:
- Pitch to intercity Transport Service Providers in your city (Port Harcourt) and deploy PoS to interested businesses.
- Manage city inventories.
- Provide first-line support to businesses where you deploy T40 PoS.
- Provide first-line operational support for client onboarding.
- Stay up-to-date on all T40 product features and services.
You are qualified for this role if you meet the following requirements. Ideally, you:
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Are excited about working in a tech startup making impact in the African intercity mobility and logistics space.
- Have some B2B sales experience as a Sales Agent (not mandatory).
- Have demonstrated that you are great at executing tasks and seeing them through.
- Have demonstrated leadership capabilities in previous roles.
- Are of high-energy, optimistic, self-motivated and can work independently.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Salary: N60,000 Gross Monthly (Earn more per PoS deployed and operators supported).
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team..
- Enjoy flexible working hours.
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth.
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates that attempt the pre-screening assessment would be considered.