uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider. Our product is aimed at delivering better learning outcomes for students across Africa, as well as improving their performance in national and international examinations.
Job Position: Inside Sales Representative
Job Location: Abuja
- We’re looking for inside sales representatives to join our sales team! They’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business.
- Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering or any Pure Science based Course from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Inside Sales Representative” as the subject of the mail.