ISN Medical Incorporated is the leading supplier of Medical Diagnostic Products and Services in Nigeria. Our mission is to give healthcare practitioners and patients peace of mind through innovative medical diagnostic solutions.
Job Position: Sales Specialist – Biosystems, Cytometry, & Diagnostic Solutions
Job Location: Lagos
- As the Sales Specialist, you are primarily responsible for developing growth strategies and annual business plans for assigned brands in collaboration with Principal Partners and ISN’s Management and Marketing Team.
- Your role involves driving sales strategies, supporting brand growth, and establishing market leadership in terms of both volume and value in Nigeria.
- This role also requires prospect and develop business opportunities to sell ISN diagnostic products to customers within allocated region to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Sales Strategy and Brand / Product Growth:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Participate in the creation of a strategic growth roadmap for ISN’s products, ensuring market leadership from both a volume and value perspective.
- Conduct market and competitive landscape studies to segment the market into addressable markets and estimate their size in terms of revenue, profits, and growth rate.
- Develop a comprehensive portfolio to cater to different customer segments.
- Ensure that sales teams, channel partners, and end customers are well-trained on product benefits and have access to essential sales tools.
- Ready Sales Tools are provided to Sales Teams – CPT Calculator, Comparisons with Internal and Competitive Products, Product Lifetime Operational Cost, Product Lifetime Maintenance Costs, Nuanced benefits including broader test range.
- Work with the marketing team to create original content, customer testimonials, increase product visibility among target audiences, develop Product Positioning, Price Positioning, Sales Targets, and Profit Contributions
- Organize customer seminars and workshops to exhibit product capabilities and enhance customer knowledge.
- Participate in or organize seminars and CMEs for concerned professional associations, research groups, hospitals, and diagnostic facilities.
Sales and Customer Acquisition:
- Research and identify new business opportunities in both new and existing markets.
- Arrange and conduct business meetings with prospective clients, whether virtually or in person.
- Present, promote, and sell ISN products to both existing and potential customers.
- Implement ISN’s sales strategies while adhering to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Recommend ISN diagnostic products to customers to increase product awareness and revenue.
- Provide recommendations on product offerings and promotional sales programs to customers.
Partner Management and Collaboration:
- Manage relationship with partners including developing and implementing annual business plans in line with corporate strategy, goals, and objectives, and collaborate with partners to perform periodic business performance reviews.
- Collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders such as supply chain and engineers to ensure the availability of quality products and that customer expectations are met.
- Monitor market potentials, track sales, and provide regular status reports.
- Deliver market reports to ISN management regarding customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and new product potentials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Life Sciences, Lab Science, Biological Sciences, Business, or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience in the medical laboratory device industry
- Knowledge of Mycobacterial and Flow Cytometry solutions.
- Certification that covers the area the Sales Specialist will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.