De Tastee Group is a leading Quick Service Restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience:Quick Service Restaurant (Fast Food Services); Tastee Pot (Outdoor Catering); Tastee Event (Hall Rentals); Tastee2U (Food Delivery Service); and Bunma Bakery (Bread and Cake Production).
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- To ensure that sales personnel i.e. CCPs and Lobbites are well dressed in their uniforms accordingly.
- Ensuring the counter is in order and the products are ready before commencement of sales.
- Ensuring all equipment are available and ready for use including plates and cutleries
- To ensure the lobby is clean and tables and chairs are well set for customers’ use
- To make sure that the front office staff are hospitable to customer, by smiling and welcoming them in the TASTEE way.
- Recording of all products passed to counter for sales from the back end to avoid product shortage using Product Transfer Note (PTN).
- Checking of products passed to the counter to ensure that sub-standard products are not sent out for sales.
- Monitoring of products, to prevent stock out.
- Proper and accurate collation of sales PLU worksheet on daily basis using DPCS templet
- Collection of special order, large order, cash and registering the product into special order booklet
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to walk-in customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Interfering and preventing any misunderstanding that could come up between sales personnel and customers
- Assist Customer Care Personnel during rush period and with cash float
- Prepare strategic Sales personnel duty roster/schedule for Manager’s endorsement on weekly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.