Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
Job Position: B2B Sales Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
- Vacancy exists for the role of B2B Sales Supervisor across Nigeria. The incumbent will, in their respective regions execute plans and strategies to expand new business sales, drive prospecting opportunities and achieve Notice of Default (NOD) Order Demand and Margin goals.
- Coordinate with the B2B Manager to execute and implement sales strategies that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely, accurate prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Build relationship with trade channels such as HORECA (Hotel, Restaurants and Café), Hospitals, Health Centres, Pharmaceutical distributors, Cooperatives, and Corporate Institutions
- Participate in NAPPMED (Nigerian Association of Patent & Proprietary Medicine Dealers), PSN (Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria), PCN (Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria) and other health organisation within assigned area
- Ensure specific strategy in line with company’s trade policies to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual target.
- Manage Sales Canvassers effectively, ensuring they meet daily and monthly targets.
- Create and maintain customers business pipeline, meet assigned
- Create leads to generate impactful sales on all other trade channels of Hello Products Limited by using B2B concept for brand visibility.
- Manage accurate data and records of Canvassers and report same to B2B Manager.
- Negotiate on behalf of company for annual bidding and contracts with institutions.
- Prepare presentations, quotes, and sales contract.
- Develop plans for daily activities, lead generation, customer contact, channel support and structure of appointments and follow-up
- Recruit new customers and ensuring proper documentation for account opening.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 – 5 years B2B Sales experience in Personal Care Industry.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race.
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online