Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in four key segments: Pharmaceuticals; Beverages; Personal Care; and Lighting. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange Group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture effective quality pharmaceutical products.
Job Position: Sales Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, taking inventory, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Inventory stock and reorder when necessary
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult or complicated sales
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services
- Coach, counsel, train and discipline employees
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures for data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form
- Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes’ test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the attached test