Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Position: Sales Support Analyst
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Sales Support Analyst to support the Sales & Category Management Teams in the effective planning & decision-making process by providing them with all necessary & relevant sales information & Reports.
A day in the life of a Sales Support Analyst:
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure.
- Develop & maintain distributors stock holding on a regular basis.
- Prepare & circulate Monthly reports to HO management.
- Define plans to improve usability of solution and reports to increase the benefits to company.
- Coordination with field force for better implementation
- Gather feedback from field force on status update and RP process.
- Support the HO management in providing necessary sales inputs for yearly operational plan.
- Provide Input for replenishment planning and posting to Customer Service for loading.
- Consolidation of Sales operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and Fixed assets accountant.
- Custodian of internal controls and statutory and legal compliances with respect to Sales Operations.
- Processing of Sales Expenses and Payments to branches.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years sales / data analytics background.
- Advanced use and understanding of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint) and Power BI.
- Use of Computer software programming would be an added advantage.
- Attention to details, effective communication, collaboration and result oriented.
- Interesting and challenging work in a global organisation – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG
- Possibility to work with a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work on challenging projects
- A work environment that promotes respect, professionalism and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility of personal development & career advancement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online