Talent Build, a reputable company that is changing mindsets toward entrepreneurship, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Support Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
- The major task of the job holder is to give sales and administrative supports to the leadership of the company
- In this role, you will be expected to generate leads and turn them to actual sales
- He must know how to do presentation at clients’ premises and if otherwise, he must be ready to learn but presentation skill is very important
- He will be in charge of logistics and administrative roles for the company.
- Front Office Role: Attending to clients, taking records and performance of all associated Administrative roles.
- Office Management – The job holder will see to the day-to-day activities in the office.
- The holder must be a lover of sales. Ability to develop workable strategies for the sales of our products (nutritional supplements) is very essential.
- Supportive Role – Ability to perform all supportive roles will be highly commendable.
- The holder must know how to close deals and secure businesses
- Ability to PURSUE credits from our creditors.
- Office management skills
- Cleaning and Making the office ready for the day’s work
- Must be very ready to make sales through the words of mouth or use of his or her Android phone
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint; ability to use a Laptop, Android phone to create, save, use and manage information is a very good advantage.
- Must have worked in the sales department of any fast-moving consumer goods manufacturing company.
- Integrity- The person must be of good and unquestionable integrity; ready to provide a minimum of one substantial guarantor.
- Ready to work from Monday to Saturday
- Positive attitude
- Ability to try new things
- Ready to relate with people very well regardless of their status then, get results through them.
- Must have organizing skills
- Must have very good inter-personal skills
- Must be ready to work between 9.00am & 6pm daily EXCEPT on Saturday when he closes at 3pm.
- Maximum of National Diploma or NCE is okay for this role.
- A good school certificate holder, who is mature and well-advanced in age, can also apply
Between N50,000 and N90,000 monthly.
5th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most current resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The successful candidate MUST be living around Ikeja, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Oke-odo, Abule-Egba Axis (route) in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- The successful applicant MUST be ready to give a substantial guarantor, based on our specification, to the company before he or she starts otherwise, we would not be able to go further in the recruitment process.