Dahua Technology is a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider. Based on technological innovations, Dahua Technology offers end-to-end security solutions, systems, and services to create values for city operations, corporate management, and consumers. With more than 16,000 employees all over the world, Dahua solutions, products, and services are used in over 180 countries and regions. Dahua has 54 subsidiaries and representative offices globally covering Asia, the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Africa, etc. With its surveillance solutions, Dahua delivers unparalleled quality, reliability and stability.
Job Position: Sales Support Manager
Job Locations: Anambra & Lagos
- The candidate will work with system integrators to execute the project strategy according to customer needs and specifications.
- Lead the implementation and communication with the client (weekly meeting, weekly progress report, daily communication and negotiation of contract changes, problem-solving and client site visit).
- Able to conduct program solutions and surveys and review with third parties and clients through to validation of all low-level designs.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in the video surveillance industry.
- Identify emerging markets and market changes while being fully aware of new products and the state of competition.
- Achieve growth and achieve sales goals by successfully managing the sales team.
- Present realistic sales, income and expense reports and forecasts to the management team.
- Build and promote strong and lasting relationships with customers by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Previous successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Someone with extensive experience in procurement and project management in the CCTV or Mobile phone industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.