Multigate is a financial technology company focused on providing solutions that cut across payments acquisition, processing and remittance as well as treasury and cash management for domestic and international corporates.
Job Position: Sales Trader
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Sales Trader with strong communication, attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, and planning skills to join our team.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and excellent at building relationships.
- Ensure that all available trades are efficiently closed out within the agreed trade period
- Proactively conduct enhanced research to propose new revenue opportunities to the management team to embark upon
- Ensure that the Company never incurs a loss on any trade carried out by the Employee
- Shall proactively seek out progressive measures to enhance trade activities
- Responsible for incessantly conducting investment research and market analysis to advise the management team on potential opportunities and challenges
- Liaise with the other departments to ensure that the Company is well-positioned to take advantage of potential trading opportunities in other available markets
- Liaise with the other departments to onboard the Company on profitable trading platforms in order to position the Company for the upside of available trades across African currencies and G3 currencies
- Be flexible to take up new additional responsibilities as directed by your Line Manager and management team.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Treasury Operations, Currency Trading Operations, Financial Analysis, Foreign Banking Operations, and Risks in Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Experience in international cash and FX exposure management and product
- Strong analytical skills and financial / treasury systems literate
- Proactive approach to task management and self-development
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Career development/Opportunities
- Office perks
- Working with amazing talents
- Role Autonomy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online