ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Trainee Associate
Job Location: Kano
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate’s role will be to manage an assigned business portfolio, he or she will prospect accounts within the territory, protect and secure new revenue, ensure set targets are met, while providing support to the Territory Manager.
- Aside from sales related functions, the CSTA is to ensure unrivalled customer experience /service delivery satisfaction amongst our customer base
- University Degree in Business /Marketing /Humanities/Engineering/related disciplines
- 0 -2 years Post NYSC
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence
- Analytic &Creative skills, ability to learn quickly
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communications, multi-tasking and Inter-personal skills.
- Post NYSC, industry experience at the minimal
N80,000 – N84,000 / Month.
10th May, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.