Total Bakery Solutions is an enterprise crafted solely for the creation of solutions using innovative initiatives for the baking industry.
- Present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Negotiating all deals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Training subordinates on salesmanship.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to production department.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Route Development and Monitoring.
- Applicant must have minimum of OND in sales, marketing or any other related discipline with at least a CREDIT.
- Applicant must possess at least 5 years experience in Sales as a salesman.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license.
- Applicant should be within the ages of 28-38 years.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicants are free to apply from outside town as accommodation would be provided by Company.
- NGN60,000 – 100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.