Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a reputable Beauty Salon, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Salon Administrator and Social Media Manager
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Our client, a reputable Beauty Salon is seeking to hire the services of a Salon Administrator who would also serve as a Social Media Manager.
- The Salon Administrator/Social Media Manager will be responsible for the salon’s day-to-day operations both online (on social media) and offline.
- A Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Prior Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages.
- Basic Book-Keeping Knowledge
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be computer and social media savvy
- Service-Oriented Approach
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Good organizational abilities / Prioritization
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to provide accurate reports
- Candidate MUST reside on the island.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the emai