Samovic Home and Properties Limited is a leading Real Estate marketplace. We make real estate investments simple, secure and profitable for everyone. This is accomplished by striving for excellence, constantly innovating, conducting business with integrity and always putting our customers first.
We are known for: Smart Home Design, Guaranteed Real Estate Investment, Exceptional Customer Service, and Complete 24/7 Security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Business Development & Strategy.
- We are looking to hire an experienced and talented Relationship Manager with good deposit mobilization & customer acquisition skills.
1. Build relationships with clients to promote, and engage Samovic Homes and Properties products.
2. Ensure satisfactory service delivery to all customers and address their inquiries promptly.
3. Generate sales leads to expand the customer base.
4. Adhere to standard operating procedures and business practices.
5. Achieve established performance targets within the specific time frame.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Candidate should possess a HND/B.SC in any Discipline.
2. OND with 4 years’ work experience and above may be considered.
3. Minimum of 3 years of work experience in high ticket sales, in the real estate industry is an added advantage.
4. Ability to work independently and manage responsibilities with minimal supervision.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Friendly, approachable, intelligent, pleasant personality, strong leadership and team management abilities.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM)
1. Allowance ranges from N1.2 million to N2.4 million p/a.
2. 15% to 31% Commission on each transaction.
3. Monthly Bonus and Incentives.
4.Transport fare N360,000
5. Overriding Commission.
6. Access to Local and International Training.
7. Driving skills will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted