The Brickhall School is an international school in Kaura District, Abuja. Established in 2015, Brickhall School offers affordable quality education using an excellent integrated curriculum from the Early Years, Primary, and Colleg levels.
- Job Position: School Accountant
- Job Location: Abuja
- Prepares and issues school invoices for payment of fees and issues receipts after confirmation of payment.
- Harmonize and prepare payments records for the School
- Ensure that all financial operations are conducted in compliance with accounting rules and requirements.
- Supervise the accounting staff and ensure that the accounting and financial reporting systems of the school are accurate and consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Works with the Head of Administration to ensure that all revenues are accepted and accounted for appropriately.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and cash flow statement/analysis.
- Ensure that disbursement of funds are within and in line with approvals by the School Management
- Reconciles monthly bank statements as requested, directed and/or required.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping, and direct the activities of the accounts department.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and to project future revenue and expenses in conjunction with other concerned staff
- Ensure that taxes and pension are computed, tax and pension returns are prepared and that all necessary tax and pension requirements are complied with.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial issues.
- Report to the School Management regarding the finances of the school.
- Any other job that the Management may from time to time assign
- HND, B.Sc., in Accounting
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software/Applications, Knowledge of Store keeping
- At least 3 years’ post-qualification experience
- Previous work experience in a reputable school will be an added advantage
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month.
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letters and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject of the email
Gate Office, Brickhall School,
Plot 1122, Joy Emodi Street,
Road Opp. Games Village Estate, Main Entrance Gate,
Cadastral Zone B11, Kaura District,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.