Trainlance is a group of experienced marketing and operations professionals. We specialize in finding and matching talents with the right job opportunities. We’ve built a network of pre-screened candidates in entry and mid-level marketing and operations roles.
Job Position: School Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Managing all accounting transactions within the school
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Monitoring and confirmation of all payments and transactions
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Preparing and reviewing invoices for customers and vendors to assist with timely payments
- Ensuring compliance with all company, local, state and federal tax, accounting and financial regulations
- Organizing and updating the company’s tax database
- Preparing necessary paperwork for tax payment and returns
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- B.Sc in Accounting or relevant fields
- 1-2 years experience as an account/finance officer in a school
- Ability to balance accounts
- Proficiency in MS Office and Accounting softwares
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes
- Keen attention to details
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.