Jitodab International School, an educational Institution with class, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Administrator / Head
Job Location: Kosofe / Ogudu / Ketu, Lagos
- Ensure massive admission of students for the new session.
- Candidate will work closely with the Executive Director, Head Teacher and Facility Manager to provide departmental budgets; where there are needs.
- You will work with the CFO, and Human Resources Head to determine a skeletal budget.
- Monitors admissions processes (physical school and virtual), Documentation & Assessments.
- Understand and review the way the school function.
- Must ensure a good synergy in harmonizing the activities of the school.
- Manage Regulatory Compliance for the school i.e., Lagos State Ministry of Education Registration, LASG Quality Assurance Department and other compliance documentations needed.
- Monitor all issues related to Student Recruitment and Retention.
- To develop and supervise the implementation of the school’s adopted curriculum
- Effectively oversee the day to day running of the school, both the academic and administrative sections.
- In charge of parents-relations, admissions, record keeping, etc.
- Taking into account each teacher’s workload and extracurricular activities when developing class schedules.
- Candidate must have excellent IT skills and a good understanding of the use of Technology in education.
- Conducting research on professional and ongoing learning workshops and sharing these opportunities with teachers and other staff.
- Candidate will be required to facilitate the development, implementation, and stewardship of the vision of teaching & learning, that is shared and supported by all stakeholders.
- Keeping track of student successes and failures and preparing appropriate interventions.
- Managing school security, and caretakers.
- Assisting with the training, and onboarding of new teachers.
- Managing and monitoring of the implementation of the resources allocation process within the school.
- Responsible for Student Transportation Program..
- Candidate must be sound in Establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, students, and staff.
- Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Candidate must have an excellent understanding of pedagogic strategies that support first class/international teaching and learning activities.
- Must have experience in a blended curriculum setting and can drive excellent teaching and learning practices in the British Curriculum.
- The School Administrator’s responsibilities include handling all allocated tasks, answering questions and queries, understanding the school’s policies, and communicating with parents, teachers, and students as required.
- She must be well groomed in executing a guidance and counselor role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.