The Riverbank School – We are committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavor. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual child.
Job Title: School Nurse
- Provide health services to strengthen and facilitate the educational process by modifying or removing health-related barriers to student’s learning
- Provide basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
- Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
- Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases)
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws
- Conduct routine temperature checks and screenings for all staff and students
- Collaborate and supervise support staff in periodic sanitation and disinfection of offices, classrooms and school area
- Ensure all students, employees and visitors comply with the school COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Take medical record of visitors coming into the compound (e-copies) after peak period in the morning
- Supervise the cleaners in the primary school and every office around/within the primary building
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care.
- A First Degree in Nursing
- Must be a registered Nurse (RN) and possess relevant license
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience preferably in a school environment
- Basic knowledge of diverse areas of health including mental health
- Ability to work independently or with others.
30th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.