United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Script Writer
- Develop storyboards by weaving visual elements in scenes with plot and dialogue
- Idea generation, research and planning of programs/shows that are engaging and topical
- Write, review and edit scripts as needed
- Provide voicing for films, motion graphics, product commercials, automated messages, and narrated documentaries
- Host interviews, prep/interview guests and interact with the audience.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years.
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Creativity and imagination to come up with original ideas
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Time-management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Word processing skills
- Content creation and story telling
- Good presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online