BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organizations.
- Job Position: Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Job Location: Lagos
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 4 years of work experience.
20th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.