Spirit of Daniel Academy is a modern secondary school based in Enugu. It runs the Nigerian curriculum in compliance with the Ministry of Education’s standards. The school is built to take advantage of modern technology in the delivery of instruction and help students acquire broad know-how beyond basic academics. The school focuses on the development of strong academics, morals, and strength of character.
Job Title: Secondary School Teacher
- We are expanding and immediately require Teachers to teach the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Economics, Computer science, Government, Civic education, Igbo, Basic Technology, English literature and English language.
- The Job requires the teachers to have a good grasp of the subject and be able to communicate effectively in class.
- The capacity to use Microsoft word in the creation of notes is also very essential.
- The potential candidate will be required to live in Enugu or be willing to relocate to Enugu immediately.
- Knowledge of the use of PowerPoint is an added advantage.
- The teachers should possess either an NCE, Graduate Degree, and an educational degree or TRCN qualification.
- Candidates should live in Enugu or be ready to relocate.
- 1 – 5 years Experience.
N35,000 / month.
31st January, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.