FortunEdge Systems – We are a Premium, established and trusted provider of information security and infrastructure solutions across Nigeria with offices within the major cities.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.