Mazars Nigeria (formerly called Ojike and Partners), has been in existence for over 40 years. Established indigenously in June 1975, our growth has been continuous and disruptive, with steady guidance from professional and discerning leaders who are committed to building a sustainable brand legacy.
We are an internationally integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit and assurance, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global conglomerates as well as start-ups and public bodies at every stage of their development.
- Job Position: Secretary
- Job Code: SEC001
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The Secretary will maintain the smooth running of the office by assuming the duty of a clerical and administrative officer in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Set up online / Virtual meetings, handle emails, maintain a calendar
- Prepare and type letters, disseminate correspondence
- Maintain Databases and filing systems
- Manage office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake receptionist duties
- HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Secretarial Studies or related field
- Requisite experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiar with office organization techniques
- AbiIity to multi-tasking and manage time
- Good typing skill- of at least 40 / w per minute
- Excellent knowledge in the use of the internet
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office program
30th January 2021.