Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Position: Security Coordinator
Job Location: Nigeria
- The successful candidate must be able to install and maintain technical security hardware such as access control and video surveillance equipment
- The Security Coordinator performs a key role supporting the procurement of services and material for the turnaround activities.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Ensures programs are effective and identifies the need for additional resources. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Implement site security and emergency preparedness plans and procedures to reinforce the security of a company
- Develop screening criteria for the contractor
- Perform contractor screening process
- Contractor passes issuing effort
- Develop security plan for the T/A.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience in Security
- Perform contractor screening process if addition contractor resource are activated
- Contractor passes issuing effort.
15th September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online