Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
- Job Position: Security Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location.
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Liaison between government security forces, civilian security and community relations
- Develop security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Develop security KPIs as well as Create report and present KPIs
- Measure and track department’s success regularly
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
- Always ensure staff’s security
- Suggest and implement new solutions
- Age- ( Not older than 45years)
- Must have some years of experience as security manager in a manufacturing industry or similar role.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large groups or organisations.
- 5 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols and procedures.
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- University Degree or equivalent
- Higher education in security administration or management/Professional qualification is a big plus.
- The Netpay is N172,000 only
- You are entitled to subsidized HMO.
- You are entitled to 13th Month
27th April, 2021.
Wednesday, 28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Security Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified applicants will be called in for Interview.