Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers to compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service cover the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, the Air Cargo sector, and the Diplomatic Community.
- Job Position: Security Officer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Secures premises and personnel, monitors equipment; inspects buildings, equipment, and access points; monitors entry and exit. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, inform violators of policy and procedures.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences / Humanities
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Must have HSE
- Candidates should fall within the age bracket of 22-28 years.
28th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online