First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Title: Team Member, Security Operations Audit
Job Location: Lagos
Participate in the Audit of the Bank’s
- Cyber Security Programs
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Security Standards and Frameworks
- Interfaces, web services and APIs
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and
- Security Operations Centre.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management, SIEM and other emerging security solutions deployed by the Bank
- Participates in various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Carries out special investigation into cyber security related breaches, system outages or attacks
- Follow-up on timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance reviews
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects
- Carries out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
- Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
24th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online