Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
- Job Position: Senior Account Manager (They / She / He)
- Job Location: Lagos
Your work-life opportunity
- As a Partner Revenue Manage, you will have a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will ensure partner engagement and retention in Glovo by finding ways to grow the number of orders and generate additional revenue. Define the monetisation strategy and execution for all partner segments.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Develop and manage partner relationships for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Business consultant,Consulting, Account Management, retail or FMCG
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
Experience our Glovo Life benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online