Broadway Cafeteria, an American brunch restaurant, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- A restaurant accountant needs to handle the financial transaction of a restaurant daily and needs to keep a proper record of its financial statement.
- The accountant needs to track the transaction and prepare a report regarding the financial status of a business through the balance sheet, profit and loss account, and cash flow statement.
- All major decisions of a restaurant are taken based on accounting records and it clearly shows the financial position of the business.
- The professional is responsible for preparing tax returns and they involve recording, interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting, and summarizing the financial data.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 6 years industry experience in related capacity is required.
27th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.