Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones.
Job Position: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
This includes and not limited to the following:
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits, preparing reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues, supervising the project accountant and accounts intern (monitoring of projects from beginning to the end)
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries (as well as ensuring that accounts are properly updated)
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget (as well as putting control on spending)
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies, advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts, offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for on major projects, loans, and grants
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Work with the project team members to chase payment and debtors and reconcile variances that occur in the application of cash.
- Review and sign off petty cash vouchers.
- 3+ years of experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.