Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting is a strategy and consumer intelligence company with strong technical expertise in strategy formulation, research and human capital development. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we develop strategic solutions for government organisations, non-governmental organisations and leading business enterprises in Africa. We are founded on the principle that companies in Africa experience tough challenges that require practical and realistic solutions, not just reports.The firm consists of ethically-driven professionals who strongly believe in integrity and partnership as key ingredients for delivering high-quality results to our clients.
Job Position: Senior Analyst
Job Locations: Asaba, Delta and Lagos
- We are expanding our team and looking for dynamic, innovative, proactive and hard-working management consultants who have a passion for positively shaping businesses and making sustainable impact.
- As a mid-level consultant, you will lead a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities, Ciuci.
- Assist project managers with scheduling, budgeting and other administrative task as needed.
- Reviewing project management plans for viability and making recommendations for improvement.
- Working with various teams through the organization to ensure all stakeholders are informed about projects status at all time.
- Prepare reports on project status and key activities to comminute with project sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Examine project proposals to determine feasibility, costs and risk involved.
- Support Ciuci Consulting with the work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Ciuci Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Ciuci Consulting initiatives as requested.
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business intelligence or related field.
- M.Sc, MBA or Professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, report writing and leadership skills.
29th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online