Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited (Sahel) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies, and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Job Position: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry, and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Consulting’s clients.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the project.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Support Sahel Consulting with the work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Analyst” and their Location as the subject of the mail.